Black Mountain N.C Ford Dealer Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Black Mountain N.C Ford Dealer Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

I was going through some old family photos and found this. My grandfather who grew up there is the one bending over, apparently clowning around. He drove an ambulance in France during the Great War, then came back to Black Mountain and started a taxi service. My mother was born not far from there.

bm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 02:16 pm:

I can't guess what is happening here.
The car has a better top than Ford supplied. I have seen those overlapping flaps but not sure why they did that.
Clueless.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 03:53 am:

That top looks like it is a removable panel, leaving the upper fabric only.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration