Progress ... fenders, running boards and splash aprons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Progress ... fenders, running boards and splash aprons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

After driving the '23 chassis for a week I was satisfied everything was running as it should. Last Saturday some friends helped me put the body on the chassis and this week I adjusted the running board brackets, installed the running boards .. the fenders and splash aprons. Still running this with an earlier coil box with a switch.

This weekend I hope to install the windshield, dash and switch assembly with the wiring set up correct for a '23 with starter. Had one of the old tires blow up a day after bringing it up to 55 lbs pressure. So ... new tire are in my future. Luckily Hershey is coming up soon.

Fenders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Coming together fast!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration