OT- Helping out the National Guard, Redneck Version

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT- Helping out the National Guard, Redneck Version
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

As silly as some of these trucks may appear, you have to give credit where credit is due when it comes to torque. :-) Its great to see everyone joining in to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkPx9KanzY8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:46 am:

Greetings:

Was going to call Old Oaken Bucket Road to find out when Old Colony has its monthly meeting and where. However, seeing you are fishing maybe you can tell me when, if you know.

BTW, any thing going on in the T world here in the south shore which I might be interested in over the weekend?

Remember, I am left out in the cold and its summer here.

PM's don't work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 01:19 am:

John, was this post meant for me? I replied to your PM, seems you didn't get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 06:53 am:

Nice video

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 08:53 am:

John,

Yes, I am looking to find out when Old Colony meets next and if any T related things are happening in the South Shore?

I have not received any pm's except for Dan Hatch and Jack Putnam and this was approximately a month ago. Something has gone a fowl!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

John, sent a pm to myself and did not get it either. If you have answers to my questions could you email them to me? Address in portfolio.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration