Decision Time...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Decision Time...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

See my classifieds, "I want to buy a body".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

Probably not what you are looking for ....

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

Is that a coupe or sedan?
I can't tell cause there is a lady in the way!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

My eyes my eyes!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Quick, I need a fire extinguisher!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

I'll take it, sold
Thanks MTFCA ! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

I can't afford to buy her body, but would she consider a short term lease?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Gil, for most of us even the short term lease is WAY too expensive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Kinda like a dawg chasin' a cawr. Whut's he gonna do with it if he ketches it ?!? He cain't drive it . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Appears to be a Double-Breasted Mattress Thrasher

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration