OT- Steve Johnson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT- Steve Johnson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry M Young on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

I have been trying to get in touch with Steve Johnson of Johnson's Wood wheels for the last two months re a wheel he is doing for me. Doe's anyone know his status, is he still in business, ill or what? I've tied emails and phone several times, no response. Any info would be great!
Thanks Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

Were is he located? Maybe someone can check for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry M Young on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Steve is in Ardmore, OK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

His website is still up. http://woodwheels.com/contactus.html

I used to see him on Facebook quite a bit, but no more. I don't know what's happened.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

About six months ago I spoke to his son after several attempts to reach his dad. At that time he told me they were too busy to take on any new work. When I asked if he knew when they might get caught up his answer was NO.

Noah Stutzman built my four new wheels - on time, under budget!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry M Young on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

Thanks for the replies, I would go with someone else as Steve is very busy but he has my parts to build a new wheel. Hope I can reach him soon!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration