Flexi T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Flexi T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 11:14 am:

I knew there was some flex in a T chassis, but this is awesome !
http://www.hotrod.com/articles/watch-a-ford-model-t-shame-jeeps-with-its-suspens ion-flex/
(don't know if it was posted before, just stumbled upon it this afternoon)
Have a good weekend all, Leo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 11:24 am:

Leo, hartelijk dank hiervoor. My sister sells Jeeps in Colorado and I just sent her the link to this article. Score another for the T! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Here is the video of that Ford in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhvwkFIv0o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

In my younger days we abused my racer chassis at speed. We bounced it over fallen trees and boulders. I kid you not. It will do all that and more. Not many who see a T can appreciate how flexible they are. It is probably a good thing they can't.
Thanks for reminding me.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

After my sister saw Leo's link to the article, she told a friend of hers that he should trade in his Rubicon for a T.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

If they would mount the springs correctly like Henry designed 'em they could do that too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Hey thanks Dick, that's a great laugh !
Leo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 08:39 am:

Nice video Erik, hadn't seen that.
Leo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Excellent!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration