Major fuel issue.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Major fuel issue.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 04:41 pm:

Rode around all morning then as I approached home she sputters and misses but I made it into the garage. "What now?" says I. Turned it off, opened the hood--nothing obvious. Started her up- runs a bit and stalls. Hmmmm Fuel. Open the carb drain--nothing. Dang. That's a new tank, sediment bowl shouldn't be clogged but I get under and open that drain--nothing. Duh. Open the tank. Nothing. Yeah, I'm a genius.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

John, You mean to tell me you don't have that thing weaned yet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

No, GR, she still needs regular feeding!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Model T food is getting expensive.
A week ago it cost $2.29 a gallon at the local gas station and today it is $2.65

My cost at BJs in Portsmouth NH was $2.09 last weekend was 2.35 today.
It was good that I filled the Truck and 2 5 gallon gas cans last week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Houston, we have a problem. The fuel cost increase is a little soon but it will happen.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration