OT - in need of a hub puller for a 1917 Overland

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - in need of a hub puller for a 1917 Overland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

I'm beginning the restoration work on my late father's 1917 Overland and need a hub puller to get the wheels off. I have not found anything on eBay that measures the diameter of the Hub and anything the Willys Knight Overland Club sells is higher than a hawk's nest. The Hub measures 2 15/16" diameter and there are 16 threads per inch. Does anyone have one this size they would like to sell? If so, please private message me. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

Jim,

Go to Customhubpullers.com. George makes some great pullers for about $195 with shipping, I believe.

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Second what Willis said. Great products.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration