Help needed with top

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Help needed with top
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Trying to get the top on my 24 touring. Trying to fit the rear curtain with roll up rear window. The
Mfg. Sent me a curtain for a roadster sent me a new one the roll up is right now but the curtain sides are still not correct. I have three lift a dot studs on each side at 4.0 16.5 and 26.5 measured from the center of the prop nut. The curtain I have does not have room for these. Also the split is too low on the bow . Any ideas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

Double check that the bows are in the right position.
Post pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 09:42 am:

1924's didn't come with roll up rear curtains, so the manufacturer may not have done his homework!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration