Jay Leno's Garage and Clayton Paddison

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Jay Leno's Garage and Clayton Paddison
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cassara Long Island, NY on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

http://theoldmotor.com/?p=159089

Clayton Paddison and his T on Jay Leno's Garage....

What ever happened to Clayton ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Cassara Long Island, NY on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/250060.html?1325277796

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Clayton has a new project he is working on, but I will let him fill you in on the details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

I'm still alive! Ha Ha! :-) the last year or so has been a little busy to say the least....so the roadster has been at home resting.

I have done some things in the last year I will put up a post about.

The New project is cool, but not T forum friendly...lol! (T-V8 hotrod project).

Clayton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Clayton, I get your new project my not be T forum friendly, but alot of us here are also into other forms of cars. Might I suggest posting a link if you intend to post on another forum? I'm sure some of us including myself would like to see what your up to.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Yes, I have enjoyed seeing your work also. It would be fun seeing your "Dark Side" project.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Chad, Richard....

I did fall to the "dark side" a bit on the '25....but I didn't cut up a good car. it was a junk body.

It get the full pre-war hot rod treatment....NOS Flathead, V8 underpinnings, full set of my grandfather's speed equipment from 1951, juice brakes....the works.

I will have a post going for it on the HAMB most likely soon, so I will have links for those you want to "dance on the dark side" with me..lol!

I have not COMPLETELY lost my T roots....and as repentance for building a forum un-friendly car...I will build a Forum friendly T. I am working on a trade from a good friend a 1915 touring...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

I'm right there with you Clayton.

I'm building a "non-dark-side" 24 Touring (leaving the farm-freshness intact), but my old-car interests are diverse.

I built a 26 T Roadster body on deuce rails out of a body I pulled out of a ravine in north Texas. Put a used flathead in it and early juice brakes and misc items from a '40 Ford that were given to me.

Sold, that and built a 25 T roadster on Model A rails with a 302 Small Block Ford, with steel wheels and wide white wall tires....a 60's vibe.

Add to that my '54 Ford tudor sedan (5.0/AOD restomod) and my original paint 66 F100 shortbox with a hopped up 300 I-6 (split exhaust manifolds, 4 barrel intake and carb, mild cam, etc) and yeah....I love them all.

But, I can appreciate a mostly stock T running a T engine, which is why I'm building my 24 Touring.

Loved your appearance with Jay Leno. It's one of my favorite of his YouTube videos. I'd like to get my 54 Mainline tudor on there and promote my club (The '54 Ford Club of America), but I bet he gets a lot of requests.

Best wishes to you...and yes, please post a link to your T/Flathead rod project. It sounds like the bees knees!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Thanks Don! I certainly will do.

Funny you mention your '54 Mainline and the '54 Ford Club.....I just saved a '54 Customline from the crusher!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Nice! That's way to good to be crushed.

PM me your email address or snail mail (your choice) and I'll send you a complimentary copy of our latest newsletter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

Don, It should be a runner here very shortly. 223 6-cyl, Factory OD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

For those who are interested....

My "Not Forum Friendly build Thread"

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/mr-model-ts-new-project-a-t-v8.10788 45/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration