Panama City, Fl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Panama City, Fl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Stryker on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Anyone else in the forum from the Panama City area? I know the closest T club I found online was from around Crestview.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

Terry I did not realize there was a club around Crestview. Central Fl has one. I would like to find the one in Crestview and see if it is still active. Wouldnt be a bad trip for me in lower Alabama. I am in the same boat, no T's or clubs in my area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

I believe Bud Holzschuh lives there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=schuh-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Terry can you give me the information on the Cresview club. There is nothing in my area in lower Alabama.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Stryker on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

https://www.facebook.com/Northwest-Florida-Model-A-T-Ford-Club-485717944817970/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Spies - Ft. Walton Bch,FL on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

The club actually meets in Ft Walton Beach at the Golden Corral on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6PM. Also our annual Car show is this coming Saturday.

This Saturday, Sept 9th 2017 is the 25th Annual Emerald Coast Car Show. The show will take place at the Mullet Festival grounds at hwy 85 north & College Blvd in Niceville Fl. Vehicle check in and registration is 8 - 12 with awards at 4pm. Come on out and join us for a great day of great cars and people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Mahoney on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 12:25 am:

Terry,

Heard about your coupe(?) arriving! Congrats. I work with a guy, initials CB, who keeps me periodically info'd on your "new" acquisition. Anyway, I know of about 6-7 guys in the PC area with Ts. Probably are more. I've got a 14 touring that I'm finishing up a complete restoration on. Just have backs and top to do. I know Bud (15 touring) and we've met a couple times. Welcome to the "affliction" and email me if you need anything - might be able to help.

Cheers,

Ted Mahoney/Lynn Haven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 12:45 am:

Damn! After all the years I lived down here and now thanks to MTFCA Fourm, I can maybe meet up with some guys that love the old cars as I do. Thanks Terry, and MTFCA, when I saw the date of the 25th show I could not believe, that is my grandsons 2nd birthday party. I will make the club meet on the 3rd Tuesday for sure. Been looking forward to going to North Alabama to meet Seth and the guys in Southern Tn.,but having Rajo problems which Seth is greatly helping me out. Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

Bill Bradford is there. He now owns the 1998 Stynoski winning 1915 Touring that Jack Zimmer and later I owned. Good guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Stryker on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Got a chance to meet Bud Holzschuh today and take a ride in his 1915 Touring. What a cool car and runs like a finely tuned sewing machine. I have also been able to email and chat on the phone with Ted Mahoney. What a couple of great folks, and great resources for knowledge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

Bud is a good guy. I want to see him once a few years ago when I was on vacation in Panama City . This was before he rebuilt the engine on his 1915 wide track Touring. Really neat car with a local history.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration