King's Highway Auto Sales Service Department Pic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: King's Highway Auto Sales Service Department Pic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 06:06 am:

Around 1920

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:39 am:

If my wife caught me working on a block dressed in sleeves,tie, vest and dress shoes...I would probably be missing a wife very quickly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 08:10 am:

Can someone explain what the men front, left are likely doing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Duel purpose machine. Line boring on the block and burnishing/runing in the long engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Looks like the crank shaft is in the block as well, so burnishing the mains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Thanks Frank. I was expecting to see a belt turning the large drum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 08:48 am:

That is Great. Those 20's shops have wonderful things going on.
Thanks for finding and posting it.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration