Help! Missing horn parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Help! Missing horn parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 08:33 am:

I posted this in the classifieds, but I'm also putting it here in hopes the right person will see it.

My Stewart horn has lost its plunger and handle. I hope somebody has them to sell, or to lend so I can copy them. The horn model is 114-A or 14-A (not sure from data plate), but I don't know if the same parts were used on different models.

jelf1 at cox dot com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

Unless someone here has a parts donor for you, the best bet is to pick up a junker at Hershey and rob the parts you need. I'm not aware of anything being reproduced for these horns. They are fairly common. As aftermarket items they ended up on all kinds of cars including Model Ts.
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:56 am:

Steve: Perhaps Bill Randall, The Horn Shop, Rome NY can offer some assistance. 3 one 5 three 3 6 eight eight 4 one. jb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration