Found this strange exhaust bypass valve

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Found this strange exhaust bypass valve
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey Yard on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

So I'm underneath the new to me 27 Roadster and I see this strange exhaust bypass valve with a cable running off it which comes up under my floorboard. It seems to vent exhaust straight out through three small differently length pipes. Sort of like a miniature pipe organ. What in the world is this all about

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

put this in your search box:

aermore exhaust whistle

press enter, and read some of the "hits". May not be that brand, but you'll get the information you desire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Exhaust whistle....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin sevigny on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

I believe it to be an exhaust whistle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

More likely a Jereco or similar type if it has just three tubes. Do they come out at a right angle?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration