Bracket to Hold Speedometer Head And Eight-Day Clockl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bracket to Hold Speedometer Head And Eight-Day Clockl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

I have wanted to find a bracket to hold not only the speedometer head, but also an Eight-Day Clock.

I recently came across an old note with an address in Hopedale, MA. No name on it, but if memory serves, this was where a man lived who made these brackets. SP917 is also on the note.

Anyone know this man?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 11:22 pm:

Bill
I bought a repro bracket like you are looking for at Hershey last year. I believe the fellow who had it said they are no longer being made. He had bought all the remaining stock from an estate. I didn't see any more of this size at his stall. He had some other sizes and different types still for sale. However there could be someone else still making these.
Ken

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration