Harvey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Harvey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Houston is recovering. I live on the west side where extensive flooding occurred. i measured 42" of rain in 2 days and did not catch it all. My house flooded. we will be months getting back to something close to normal. but, marge and i survived. j.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

Glad all are ok! Sorry that you had to go thru this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob on Upper Texas Gulf Coast on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:47 am:

Dang Jerry. Sorry to hear that. 50 inches in Santa Fe and I was so fortunate none in house or garage. One inch in my barn. I would have never bet I would be so fortunate. Long long recovery for lots of folks near the Texas Gulf Coast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 07:23 am:

Glad you and your bride are ok. Praying for all who were affected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 07:31 am:

Had 6' in the house. But also found I had a million friends. In 3 days we had every thing out, and that means walls, cabinets, counters and sinks and bath. Also while working, we had people walking and driving thru the area feeding us and bringing in ice. I found so many nice people during this hard struggle, wanting to help. I am truly blessed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 07:45 am:

Jerry, sorry to hear that.

Please go to our www.spacecityTs.org website. In the Members Only section there are offers of help from other Model T clubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 07:52 am:

Anthony,

Your webmaster put that in a password protected area.

I am a Space Coast T member - I don't know what the password is .....

The " Members Only " area can only be seen by clicking on the menu icon ......

If our club is offering help - they should post a direct link to it.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:49 am:

I admire the Texas folks-------I hope the scammers are caught it would tick me off to send green for help then find out it went to q scammer. God bless all of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:05 am:

Jerry, don't despair. I flooded last year and it seemed totally overwhelming at the time but it all works out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:16 am:

My wife and I were fortunate as we did not flood though the creek behind us rose 15 feet and was inches of the house. We were a island for 4 days. Son, daughter in law and Grand Daughter moving here with us as their house is still flooded. Did loads and loads of laundry for flooded out neighbors down the road this weekend. Long recovery ahead. Local churches are sending out thousands of volunteers to strip flooded houses. Now it's time to pray for Florida. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Jim,

You are a member of the Space City Tís of Houston, not the Space Coast Tís. The Space City Tís website does not give out personal phone numbers and emails, hence the Members Only PW. The Members Only PW is because the help offered involves phone numbers and emails, not money. Please check your PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:26 am:

The Space City T's club officers have been notified about Jerry's flooding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:10 am:

Thanks Guy's. We're dealing with it OK. J.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration