Ohio Jamboree of T's: FOUND - Oil Cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ohio Jamboree of T's: FOUND - Oil Cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:48 am:

Got back yesterday from the Ohio Jamboree. Great tour!

On Sunday's tour, I found somebody's oil cap laying along the road. If you were on the tour, check your cap and let me know if you might need the one I've got.

It's the later style, "black" type, with the 3 notches in the cap. So, you brass guys need not look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Jerry, it was good seeing you and the other 360 participants and 160 cars! What a fun 4 days and a great bunch of folks. I am still digging horse droppings from my fenders! But it was all worth it.
Thanks to all who attended!
PS, You do not have my oil cap!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Had a great time!all 1,310 miles,got home around 5 this afternoon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Randall,

Once again, you have shamed me. I clocked 700 miles as I pulled into my driveway... Glad you made it home safe & Sound.

Tom,

Always a pleasure touring with the Ohio bunch. Was my 27th O'Jam. Hard to believe it's been that long. Lots of faces I miss over those years.

See ya'll in Akron!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Is the O'Jam going to be in the Akron area next year? Inquiring minds need to know... :-)

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Keith
Yes it is. Registration for hotel opening on Sept. 10th or so we were told! Sorry I cannot tel you the name of the motel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

It's being held out of Canton. Aug. 31-Sept. 3. Host hotel is Embassy Suites in Canton. You can register now. Use promo code MTJ, they already have it in their website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Thanks, Tom and Tim, for the info.
Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration