Weather looks great for OCF...Who's going?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Weather looks great for OCF...Who's going?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Just looked at the forecast. Looks like great weather can't wait to get there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:20 am:

ME!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:33 am:

I'll be there with my son Sam. We're bringing the Fordor, and it looks like they have us camping at the Beaumont Hospital. We're leaving home friday morning, and touring the Piquette Plant before checking in to the OCF.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

Ill be there with my 26 roadster pickup. Should be there about noon on Friday. Looking forward to meeting some people from the forum. I'll be the one in the black ford with a smile. Will be hanging around my buddy with 25 dodge sedan and the 28 victory 6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

I will have my '16. My missus will have our '31 Town Sedan which does have the correct rear bumper.

My daughter will be visiting and pushing my grand kids around in her antique wicker pram. They're two now and she doesn't know if there will be a next time for her to use it. This of course means one more item I'll be storing in my shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

This is on my bucket list, so I guess I'd better go while I still can. I'll try to get to the Motor City a day early and see Piquette on Friday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

I'll be there, also driving a black Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Look me up Steve I have a '15 touring that's been in the family since new

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

I plan to be there with my '26 Coupe and my son with his '30 Dept of Revenue Model A. Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

I wouldn't miss it!!! I'll be there with my '14 touring and my 1923 American LaFrance Brockway Torpedo Fire Engine.

It's gonna be a little weird, though. For the first time in 35 years I won't be narrating and will have time to socialize.

I would LOVE to meet forum members!!! Please, look me up and let's meet and have a chat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

I'll be there next to Tom Miller with my 1916 touring car. When you are at Piquette, try to get in Ryan's tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

If this information won't put the kibosh on everyone else going----I'll be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

Loaded the 11 openrunabout today. Mgnt called today to make sure I got my packet. She said we would be about a mile from the village wit 24 hr security. Shuttle running. I'm taking the moped. Good times with good friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

Steve Jelf, do I understand that correctly? You're coming this year? !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Ed,thats the way I take it! How will we recognize him?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

We should specify a time and place for the forum meet and greet :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Nope,but i look forward to next year now that it will be back to normal! I hope everyone has safe travel and good weather! Please take pictures and video!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Dallas, it will be easy. I'll be the old guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

I will miss visiting with you Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell in Michigan Thumb on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

I'll be there! Ed, I think that's a great idea to meet n greet. I would like to meet those on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

Well, I'll be go to Sunburg! Dallas, they'll allow your pick-up in at the OCF? Very cool. :-)
Very cool.
If I may: Marty, I know how you feel. My day will come where I'm at.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

I'll be there with our '24 RPU.
Steve? Really? Cool! It would certainly be good to have a meet 'n greet!..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Duey, swamp donkey made the cut! Hope the TT makes it next year. No phillips screws or wood glue and one of the many shades of black should make it to. The old farm truck should make them smile. It does me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:41 am:

I'll be there in the back seat of Randall Andersons '14 touring!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 06:21 am:

I will be there Sunday only in my '26 Touring. Black with Emerald Green wheels. My daughter turns six this year and t he party is Saturday. I am birthday party MC!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:21 am:

No, we won't be there this year. Way back in March when the changes were announced, we decided to go on the Maine tour, where we are now. Yes, it's foggy now here in Belfast! I've wanted to come back to Maine for many years but this tour is always on the same weekend as the OCF, so because of the changes at OCF, this was the the year to go to Maine!!!

Everyone have fun and be safe. See you at the OCF next year.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Looks like wool coats and long handles will be in fashion this weekend for OCF. And my heater is missing! I like the cool weather but if your coming from the south it could be winter like. Steve, pack your insulated straw hat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

Michele and I will be there, unrestored 27 Tudor.

I propose a Forum Meet up at 5:00 Saturday at the Eagle Tavern

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Anthony DeMiglio on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

My wife and I will by there! Hello Thomas Mullin. Hope to meet a few of you! 16 touring, rustic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Anthony DeMiglio on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Hello Brian!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 12:03 am:

Would be nice to have a pin it ribbon or something to be able to pick out members from afar...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 05:43 am:

He's not a forum regular, but my friends Bob and Jill showed up at my house last night with their 1903 Packard in tow. After the Lansing run, they'll be at the Festival.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phillip Maurici on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

I will be there with my 1917 touring. This is my 4th year for the OCF.
I trailer up from Florida. Good thing I am here this year because I might get blown away in Tampa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 06:09 am:

I brought my wife's entry, our 1931 Ford in this morning at 5 AM. It was a nice leisurely drive down Hines Drive. Don Snyder used to note in his catalog that we drive with ten candles on the front of our cars. A good comparison and I appreciated the full moon.

Last night, my friend John and I helped my son get his car ready and loaded. He moved my car out long enough to catch an evening rain shower. (Sigh)

It was unusual to see a Museum parking lot devoid of trailers and motor homes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 07:34 am:

Wise timing, Tom... i plan on hitting the Piquette Plant about noon, and take Hines accross about 3:00 to avoid SOME of the rush hour traffic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Arrived a few hours ago, greeted up front by Rob's Model K when we checked in at the Dearborn Inn. jb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration