Dan Treace, Please See "What Colors Are This Engine?" Post

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Dan Treace, Please See "What Colors Are This Engine?" Post
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Dan;

Please see the post "What Colors Are This Engine?", as I think it's possible the engine pictured is yours.

If so, please let me know the part numbers of the colors you used, and if they are hi temp.

Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Bill

That early engine in the photos isn't mine :-)

But I like it!

Here is the motor in Dixie, the '27 touring, Ford Engine Gray, hi temp spray. Red is powder coat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Dan, that engine's beautiful! Thanks for letting me know.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration