Labor Day Drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Labor Day Drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

Out for a ride On labor Day

(Message edited by model p on September 05, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

Great looking coupe Paul. What a "corny" photo! Looks like my back yard. The corn must be 8ft tall this year. The wife and I went for Icecream that day in the RPU. Thanks for posting great photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:24 pm:

Looks like Iowa!! I'm getting homesick, Nice looking car too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Can't be Iowa, that mountain in the background is way too tall. Nice pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

Its in Beautiful Countryside NEW JERSEY.
Great weather and a better day.
Thanks to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

A Great way to spend any day.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

Great pics Paul!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Thanks everyone. Hope to add more pictures in the near future,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration