Viper Red?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Viper Red?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Does anyone know where I can find hi-temp engine paint in Viper Red?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Bill, just about any catalyzed urethane paint (paint you have to mix and spray through a gun) will work on engines as long as the prep and prime are done right. All you need is the paint code, which I believe is R4 red, if I remember right from my Dodge dealership days.

There is in spray cans Hi-temp engine paint by Duplicolor that has a Ford red that is a pretty vibrant red I have used before. Not the same, but a much easier way to go for the do it your-selfer, although prep work is still key to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

Google is your friend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=viper+red+engne+paint&oq=viper+red+engne+paint&a qs=chrome..69i57j0.11005j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration