Time running out on a great buy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Time running out on a great buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 08:32 am:

No connection to this, other than it's less than an hour from me! I have no space so I'm gonna lose out on it, but maybe someone here can get the buy of the century. Four hours left! Going cheap with no reserve!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1914-Ford-Model-T-/272826809958?hash=item3f85bebe66:g:3Y QAAOSwlQ9ZpsdU&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:15 am:

No CarFax. I'll pass. It'll go oversears, I imagine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:49 am:

I never knew there was a CarFax on Model T's. LOL.
Looks like two guys are starting to duke it out..it's now up to a respectable $12,100 with 2 hrs. to go. It'd be worth the chance I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

If we were still in the states, it could end up in our garage. Never had a brass T and much prefer the exposed wood dash vs 15-16. Some folks feel the proportions are off without a cowl, but I like the look of the short, stumpy hood :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Someone got it for $13,825.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Gary I couldn't agree more. I have a '12 & a '13 and absolutely love the wood firewall cars. I used to have a '15, while it was a gorgeous car overall due to it's fantastic restoration, it paled next to the earlier cars. And yes, driving down the road looking over that short stumpy hood actually looks neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

Tim, your Pete comes to mind as well as your 13 above.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration