OCF Forum meet-up 5:00 Saturday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OCF Forum meet-up 5:00 Saturday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Eagle Tavern!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Count me Inn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 05:41 am:

Where? Front Porch? The Tavern off to the side or the Waiting Room?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 08:48 am:

The tavern itself will likely be packed to the gills... and I Don't think they let non-customers in... ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

The Eagle Tavern also has a bar but drinks are pricey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Then I shall be in the bar!

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

Expensive but good!
Michele loves the noodle straws in the cocktails and I prefer Old Lizzy Ale (which is only available at Greenfield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

I am back at the camper with a sick 12 year old. He's resting now, we may not make the meet and greet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

My son Sam bounced right back. We returned to the village late afternoon. What a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

That's great Ed,any pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

Stay tuned for a Jelf thread. He's snapping away......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Mission !!! Post your Jelfies here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration