35th Annual Hillbilly Tour 2017,Osage Beach Missourah.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 35th Annual Hillbilly Tour 2017,Osage Beach Missourah.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

I wasn't able to drive this year (wrestling with a cowl tank) But they are in my area this year, so I'll just document for the next few days.

+++ jpeg +++ 787196 +++
+++

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

George, back when I had a trailer and a tow vehicle, I did the Hillbilly Tour several times (as you well recall). That's history for me now.

Check out my thread on the Military Vehicle Preservation Association convoy. They will be in your area around the 20th/21st of September. I'm looking forward to meeting them when they're here on the 19th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Thank you George C for the wonderful pictures and report. Sorry you could not make it yourself with your car, but I look forward to more pictures and reports.
Again, thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration