Tour in Oklahoma

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tour in Oklahoma
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Oilmen, Outlaws, Indians, and Pioneer Woman Tour

Come join the MTFCT and the Arkansas Tin Lizzy clubs on September 20-23 for a tour of early Oklahoma and Kansas history. You will enjoy driving the great paved (no gravel) back roads of Oklahoma and Kansas. Along the way you will see Wooloroc, one of Oklahomaís top attractions. We will travel to Pawhuska, the capital of the Osage Indian Nation, and visit Ree Drummondís Pioneer Woman Mercantile and other attractions.
In Bartlesville, we will visit the Frank Phillips Mansion, the first commercial oil well in Oklahoma, the Phillips Petroleum Museum, and a private collection of early brass cars and British motorcycles.
We will also travel to Dewey, OK and visit Prairie Song, a recreated pioneer village, the museum of silent movie star Tom Mix, and the old Dewey Hotel and Jail, as well as numerous antique shops.
Finally, we will drive some great back roads through the Osage Hills to Sedan, KS, visit the Emmett Kelly Clown Museum and dine on some great Barbeque. From Sedan we move on to Coffeyville, KS and the Dalton Brothers Outlaw Museum. We finish up the tour with another great drive on back roads to Bartlesville.

This is a free tour no entry fee. There are fees for most of the stops that is your responsibility. Please contact via PM for more information on Motels etc
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Osburn on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Hey Mike , looking forward to this tour. Very interesting area of Oklahoma , good roads & weather is usually great this time of year. Don't miss this one. See you soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Mike, Have lots of fun, I really wish I could join in on this tour, but its not looking like Ill get to make it. Who knows, you may even get that fellow named Jelf to join in, You will be in his neck of the woods. Have fun and be safe .... Donnie Brown ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:06 am:

I may make it if I have a car back together and ready to go. Starting where & when?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Osage County is my old stomping grounds. I'm looking forward to the tour!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration