Camping set up-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Camping set up-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Very Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:17 am:

Here's one to go with it. I had to get Mom's album out. It's her old friend Wes and his Chevy?
Also a similar trunk on a Model A. I wish I had gotten a picture when they had it open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Looks like you have an original whipper snapper on there, too, Richard.... Ham operator??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:41 am:

These would be pretty much the same on a chuckwagon. Thanks, Charlie Goodnight !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Great photos. Thanks to both for your picture posts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Richard

You put a question mark after the Chevy so I'll take that to mean you are unsure about the make of the car in the picture. While I don't know what it is, I'm pretty sure the 4 lug wheels make it something other than a Chevy. Maybe someone else can identify.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Gary B.,
I didn't want to jump to a conclusion. Chevy was likely as Wes seemed conservative. I have learned not to assume anything. Thanks for noticing the 4 lugs.
Like you say, someone else may know.
Rich

(Message edited by rich eagle on September 07, 2017)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration