Barbed wire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Barbed wire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 08:43 am:

i saw a t at a farm show recently that had barbed wire for plug wires. it looked cool on the very
rough old car. i bet if it would shock the snot of you. philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Seen at Bakersfield last year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:00 am:

I've seen a few of those, Problem is they start grabbing you from about an inch away when they are running!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Look at the standard set up on the 1928-1931 Model A!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:27 am:

Our 1925 Pickup is running fine with Dutch Barbed Wire
0330M
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

LOL it WILL shock the snot out of you. I have been shocked plenty of times by all kinds of different things and NOTHING compares to the zing coming off of a Model T coil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Toon, "Powered by Prikkeldraad" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Electrified barbed wire is illegal in most states!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

It will keep roving herds of cattle out of the engine compartment.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Neighbor down the street has them on his T as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Is that a piston rod for the hand crank? Looks like a really nice late 27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Yes that is a piston rod as a handcrank that I made that is a car that I put together a couple years ago and sold it to a gentleman that has re-sold it to somebody else thanks Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 10:52 am:

I have barbed wire on my Hack. It gets a lot of attention at swap meets or shows.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration