T-114 Stevens tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: T-114 Stevens tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Does anyone have a Stevens tool catalog that can I.D. a T-114 tool? It looks like a ring grove tool for a piston about 2 3/4" diameter. Patd. March 15,1927. Thanks, Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

Stevens ring groove cleaner for pistons up to 3 & 1/2" - cutters for 3/16" & 1/4". Price $1.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Thank you Steve, It looked like a groove cleaner but too small for a "T". Way the T marking on it??? I thought the "T" was for model T? Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

Might be their (Stevens) "Tool" prefix ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

I checked my catalog again and indeed, they used a "T" prefix for most of their tools not just the Model T ones.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration