Old photos around PNW

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old photos around PNW
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

This of course are not model T but seemed of interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Great pictures Erich. I enjoyed seeing your Touring on the other thread. I have enjoyed that color.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

The road grading photo is of an Avery tractor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Top photo bus placard could be "Spanaway" which is just south of Tacoma proper - wonder if that's my Centerdoor ???? It supposedly never left the greater Seattle-Tacoma area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 02:09 am:

Steve - At the extreme left edge of that photo, I'm pretty sure that's the old Northern Pacific RR Depot in Tacoma. Pretty neat picture,....in fact, they're all neat! Thanks Erich,....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 06:17 am:

The fish company photo. The T looks like it has a Martin Parry body. Love the road grading photo. So much going on there with the tile and new building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Enjoyed them all. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:38 am:

I also have a twin to that Western road grader -

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Lake Oswego, OR on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Thanks all. I love these old photos. If only we could tell if one of our cars were in images like these from the past. I figured folks would enjoy the road crew image.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Great pictures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration