Bottom of floor board part number T-45332 or T-45382 ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bottom of floor board part number T-45332 or T-45382 ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Blair on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

Adjusting the rod bearings I figured I would clean the screen on the transmission and add a magnet. When putting the floor back in I seen the numbers T-45332 or T-45382 hard to make out the one number and was thinking that might have been a shipping crate. Any Idea that number is or maybe it is the part number of the floor board?

my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

According to my 1927 price list of body parts, the part numbers for a 1926 roadster are:

45331X - #1 board
45332X - #2 board
45333X - #3 board

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration