Where in the world is Steve Jelf?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Where in the world is Steve Jelf?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

I saw him on the street today. I know he is here. I stopped the truck on the street and shook his hand, then I lost him! Went to eagle tavern. No Steve! Met Rob. Model N Rob. I was mistaken for Steve in the Eagle Tavern. The fellow was sober to!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

I met Steve during the gas light parade. He was near where the Model T rides begin. It's actually easy to find Steve or Rob because they don't hide online like most of us. :-)

(Message edited by 404_not_found on September 09, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

Dallas, that statement is exquisitely funny on SO many levels!
This could turn into "The Elusive Mr Jelf." or Where the XXXX is Carmen Sandiago....
OR
"Mr Landers (Smith) goes to OCF (Washington)"...
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 11:32 pm:

I heard there is a guy by the name of Steve Jeff that looks just like him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Twins?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 05:16 am:

I saw Rob briefly last night... well, I was looking at the K as it drove by anyway. ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 06:11 am:

He should recognize me, he was taking video and I stopped in front of him to shake his hand. Look for my close up in his next video. Besides I must look like him? I would like to meet him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mosher on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 06:50 am:

I meet him at Hershey last year. Friendly gentleman. Hope to see him again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 08:13 am:

"The fellow was sober".........,*gasps in disbelief*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Which one is he? (At Bakersfield last year.) I was all over the place yesterday and last night, and will be going back as soon as I post a few pictures. See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 09:50 am:

The one on the left, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:10 am:

I'm going with the one with the yellow tape measure. That's a sure give away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:40 am:

Steve seeing if the other guy measures up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Boy, am I glad I set up Steve with Brian Ostergren (spa?). pic. And promoted the Steve Jelf Lookalike Contest. Really caught him off guard and a good sport too.
Geo n L.O.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

Steve is clearly the guy with the overalls, a straw hat, gold rim glasses and whiskers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

I remember at the last Bakersfield Swap. I had leaked that Steve would be attending. I had many people that I knew from the LBeach Club looking all over for him. when Martynn Vowell or I were spotted the first thing that came out was not "Hi" it was "WHERE'S STEVE ??"
He had so many people taking Jelfies it was fun. One time I looked down one of the rows and saw Bill Harris coming up with a look of panic in his face ," WHERE'S STEVE' was the common expression of the day. Steve commented to Derrick Pang,Martynn and I "Hmm, I didn't know I was so famous". LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

I found Steve! In parking lot as I was leaving. He said he would be back next year with one of his cars. By the way, he is much better looking than I. I didnt have the tape measure on my bibs. Guess I dont measure up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

IF I have one in shape for it, and IF they'll let me in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

Im sure your cars measure up Steve. If my old farm truck made it you wont have a problem. Just dont paint the wheels red.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 06:39 am:

I was told that they did not turn anyone down this year. But, that I'm sure was due to trying to get as many participants as possible this year because of their blunder. I imagine next year the applications will continue to grow......

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:00 am:

Dress like Steve Jelf day at Chickasha for the win!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Steve has his Sunday go meeting bibs on

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 09:08 am:

I see they are now offering them in black as formal wear for weddings and such.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Welll I started this and the keyboard locked up. The way you can pick out Steve is the if you look at the top pocket on his "BIB/S" there will always be a 25 or 50 foot tape measure hanging thee. When I saw him 4 years ago he had it on this bib's and the question is he measuring time or the area for another car, and I have not heard the answer yet but OI would make a guess that it will be another either TT or Model T be some kind of T.
Oh one other thing is that he can be picked out of a crowd because of the "FLAT Brimmed" straw hat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:31 am:

I have received midnight revelations from Steve Jelf :-) http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/735237.html?1495671993

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Another way to tell if you the "Genuine article" is look for the notorious Two Dollar Bills sticking out of his shirt pocket.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration