1922 coupe question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1922 coupe question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

Does anyone have the original dimensions of the door glass for the 1921 coupe? I have the glass book....somewhere:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

1922 that is. Although I think they are the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

Anybody??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Sorry William, the book case was blocked by upholstery.
Looks to me like '21 and '22 are different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

More readable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

OPPS, you wanted the other one for '22.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Thanks for posting Rich. I would've posted but haven't seen by glass book in many years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

There is definitely a taper in the 1922. I have doors from both years and found out after having safety glass cut from the earlier door. The leading edge strikes before the back edge is seated in the top channel. Thanks again for providing the information.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration