R.I.P. Daniel M. Chapasko

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: R.I.P. Daniel M. Chapasko
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Daniel M. Chapasko passed away suddenly and unexpectedly Friday morning ...he was retired from the U.S.A.F. ...he served from 1968 thru 1988 with duties in Vietnam ,Japan , S. Korea and state side ...he was an avid Model T and Dodge Brothers collector and will be missed by family and friends...clear skies my friend ...respectfully Gene K. French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

Shocked! I did not know him personally, but by reputation and here.
Our condolences to his close friends and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

Gene my condolences to his family and friends. Sad to hear this sudden news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

Didn't know him personally, but he was a familiar poster over the years. Looking back over the last 10 years and remembering the guys from way back when, I realize our ranks are thinning. Godspeed Daniel, and thanks for your contributions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 09:42 am:

I delivered a Model T Pickup bed to Daniel a year or two ago. He was avid about working on T's and other oldies. I am very sorry and surprised to hear of his passing. He wasn't very old, compared with most of us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 02:20 pm:

So sorry to hear.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Gentlemen:
thank you all who have expressed condolences ...they are appreciated and accepted by family and friends ...Dan has been cremated and his remains are returned to Missouri to be placed at a family plot ...R.I.P. my friend ...respectfully Gene K. French

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration