Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

I've posted elsewhere all of our pictures from the OCF. This is the Holy Grail of car shows, as far as I'm concerned, and was my first attempt at going. Before that, we took the car 200 + miles north to Petoskey for the first vacation we've had in years... and the T was used as our daily driver while there.

All this comes off from a disastrous spring and summer.. from a split head, to finding multiple cracks in the block.. purchasing a used rebuild from Joe Bell, the much help from Tom Buttersworth and the forum for help on everything from rebuilding the rear end, driveshaft, and radiator to what color the iron straps should be... and even remaking a boat trailer to a T-hauler. I can't forget the moral support and help from Mike Phillips, as well!

I now have a bunch of great T memories and repairs under ny belt and a very useable car, now, as a result of EVERYBODY'S help!

Thank you one and all for the wonderful moral and technical support!! That's what tbe forum is all about!

Frank wants to Sat thanks, too!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

Dennis it was great meeting you. All your hard work paid off. Hope to see you both and Frank next year!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Same here! Your truck got my People's Choice vote!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration