Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Hudson on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

no connection, just thought it looked nice.

http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/1437343/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

It does look nice. I think it might be '23-'25 rather that 1919.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

The serial number dates the engine to Tuesday, April, 1924. But the ad says, "Single 'Mother-in-Law' Seat on the Rear Deck
Only 13,376 Runabouts produced in 1912!"

Huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

Some auctions I have been to they will say anything to get you there and then after you drive 100's of miles to bid on the items you want that you saw listed for sale, you find nothing but junk or it does not even exist. Some of this is the people running the auction and some is just not knowing anything about what they are talking about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Steve Jelf, you said exactly what I was just starting to post!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

Looks like my '23 ... but buffed like a patent leather shoe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration