TT Enclosed Bonus Cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TT Enclosed Bonus Cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 01:33 am:

Hey, If you've got long legs, check out this cab, Ebay #292246486087.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 06:20 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-TT-Ford-truck-cab-doors-windshield-1913-1915-191 6-/292246486087?hash=item440b3f7c47:g:KRgAAOSwFdJZqN0W&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

That's what Chris Otto needs for his Model TT project that he is wanting to stretch for extra leg room. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Saw cab simular on a rat rod but had 1/4 windows
In it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Looks like some one educated the guy as it being a '25 to '27.... (certainly NOT a 1912-15!) The cowl and dash have both been removed. Was there a difference in the cowls for those different years? I have seen the difference in dash panels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 01:28 am:

Marv, I think the cowl was the same as the earlier TT and cars, as the 26-27 didn't use the wider 26-27 car hood. Ford did change the cowl on the fordor in 26-27 to use the common 26-27 hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

26/7 cabs both closed and C had uniquie cowling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Very interesting. I'm stretching my enclosed cab,but never thought to do it that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

I got, some extra cab parts that might work for,you if you wanted to do it that way. - Matt

(Message edited by Mvweaver on September 13, 2017)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration