1923 Runabout Update

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1923 Runabout Update
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Installed a rear mounted spare tire carrier and a small running board tool box yesterday. Am driving it about two hours a day and can feel the engine being more responsive. There is a little more strength for hill climbing and shifting from low to high is easier though not perfect. Still some sputtering. I'm also learning where the TW timer settings like to be for different driving conditions. Seems to have a very narrow latitude where it works best compared to other timers I've used [stock roller and Anderson].

Yesterday I bought an accessory Imperial Carburetor Control to bring the carburetor needle adjustment up to the dashboard. Anxious to install that. I have four "new" tires on the way .. an eBay buy. They are a few years old but unused and still wrapped. Fingers crossed on those.

spare tire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Like! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 10:15 am:

She's wonderful. I have a 24 I wish looked as good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 10:58 am:

One of my favorites. Restored one back in the 80s. Who knows,got a feeling one is on its way. Nice work.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration