Taking Advantage...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Taking Advantage...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

...of the great weather!

Visited the dearly departed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

Stopped by the abandoned insane asylum as well. Some bad things took place here back in the day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Got off the beaten path too...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

I wish my wife and I could take advantage of the cooler temps to ride in our '21 touring. Having to wait for my broken hip to mend though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Looks great. I drive a lot in our Mount Hope Cemetery here in Rochester. It's close by .. has varied terrain [good for testing a T] .. and no traffic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Ditto Mark. And there's something about the big old cemeteries that's appealing to me. So peaceful and unchanged for a century or so. Fitting for a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

Sorry but BUMP!
Tim, these are some of the best pics we've seen of your beautiful Ford.
Very nice!
I keep wanting to type "step deck" when I think about the step plate by the door.
Piece and inner tranquility with a T... It finds you doesn't it? Makes me wanna go for a spin/toodle.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

There are some great places here in my neck of the woods to take pics of a T. In a few weeks the leaves will be beautiful too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Tim, .... what weight oil do you plan to use in your '23 now that the cold weather is just around the corner?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Hi Mark,

During the summer I used 10W-30. When the temperature drops I change to 5W-30.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration