Driving past George Eastman's house in my '23

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Driving past George Eastman's house in my '23
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

I'm back to driving a model T to work every day now that the '23 is up and running. Just have one darn clicky
rear wheel to replace.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=res0rtmH1Ds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

Watch out for those texting Rochester drivers on University and East Ave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

I'm used to driving in Rochester city traffic. I never let anyone let me go first at an intersection ... and always keep my distance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

Next time you drive by the house like that, you should throw a newspaper onto the stoop......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

throwing a wrapped newspaper at the Museum is like asking to get thrown in jail by RPD, FBI. They might think its a pipe bomb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

I worked in West Henrietta for a few years....always enjoyed the Rochester area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

RJ:

My last paperboy was firing "missiles" from the his car, but he didn't always have good aim. Complained about it many times but I ended up dropping my subscription after 31 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

A 31 year-old paperboy??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration