POURING MODEL T MAIN BEARINGS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: POURING MODEL T MAIN BEARINGS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS SHEPPARD on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

A while back a gentleman told me there was a man near Lake Gaston (Va and Nc both states border ) that poured thhd main bearings in a model t engine, since I live in VA I would like to get his name . Hope someone has this info Thanks in advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Chris:
there are several re-builders on the East coast that can do this operation ...I am also able to pour and linebore T engines and build the fixtures for that purpose ...my advertisements are on the MTFCA classifieds ...always an optimist...Gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

James Micheal Rogers is in Leicester N.C. he does babbit work on Ts, I can't find his number he is west of Ashville near Canton.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

http://www.model-a-ford-4bangers.com/

James Rogers website with contact info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Thanks Dan

Rick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration