Member in Cambria, California???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Member in Cambria, California???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:30 am:

I trying to contact the member who posted here who lives in Cambria, Ca.

Anybody know who that might be?

Thanks
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 01:22 am:

I tried to google search the forum, but no mention of living in Cambria, CA could be found?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 02:01 am:

Cambria Califunny is on the coast South of San Simeon (Hearst Castle) and North of San Luis Obispo. My sister and her husband lived in SLO for several years, so I remember reading a few posts from someone in the Cambria area. Unfortunately, I don't remember their name, or enough details for a successful search. Anybody else remember anything of it? That cluttered dusty attic I call a memory is often slow at finding things. Will have to ponder further.
I do remember trying to describe an antique automobile parts shop in the area that I had seen, but not been in because it was closed the day we visited there. I don't remember whether that shop was in Cambria, or one of several other little towns nearby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Thanks Wayne and Roger

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration