pictures of cars for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: pictures of cars for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin daugherty on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:18 am:

what type of camera do i need to use to post pictures on the forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:31 am:

Any digital camera should work, even a cell phone camera. But they need to be shrinked below the 250 KB limit to be posted here, and that can be done in several ways. I just google shrink photo online and use any of the free online services that's available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:36 am:

Maximum file size per picture is 250K. If your pics are larger, resize as needed using Paint or the photo editing software of your choice. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:36 am:

Kevin,

I have a Chrome OS.

I use this resizing app @ http://resizeimage.net/

I can resize large images down to a percentage acceptable to the forum limits.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Any good digital camera. It has the advantage over film of costing no more for a dozen pictures than for one. Also, the results are immediate. No need to wait for developing.

Download the photos to your computer, make copies of the ones you want to post, and resize the copies to 250 KB or as close as you can get to it without going over.

When the pictures are ready, click Upload Attachment below and follow the steps.

Here's a page that tells about taking the pictures: http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG100.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 10:51 am:

An easy way to resize pictures when using an iPhone is to send the pictures to yourself using email. When you send the email, you will be asked about the size. Choose the option which gives about 200k per picture. Use the received picture during the upload process on the Forum site.
I also use a free program called "Simple Resize" when I several I need to reduce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:19 am:

Kevin,
Most people have a computer with a USB port, most are using Windows, and I'm assuming this is true with you. A camera that uses a SD card is best with a SD micro to USB device like this:
SD micro to USB
I use Paint, the simplest of the tools I have. CTRL-W will resize based on percentage.
Vern

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration