Search for America

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Search for America
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:07 am:

I am beiginning a trip across America in a Model A Ford. We will be going from Santa Cruz to the Atlantic and back. Anyone wanting to follow us just friend me on FB (Larry Reed). And climb aboard we will be posting a lot of pictures of rural America and many comments about our encounters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Good luck on your journey. I would like to do the same thing in a Model T someday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:38 am:

I am jealous. A wonderful idea.
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

Can you post your intended route?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Cant find on facebook

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Larry that's great. Good luck. Are you coming threw NEW JERSEY AT ALL?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

I found 5 Larry Reeds on FB. Which one are you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

There's a lot of Larry Reed's on Facebook....
Look forward to following your trip of FB.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

I am the Larry Reed that has the profile picture of me kissing a horse. From Turlock. Owner of Reed Realty. As ugly as I am it should be obvious. I don't know the exact route yet. We are just headed kind of north east exiting California thru Yosemite. We are mostly staying on state roads thru little towns on the way and returning in the south thru Louisiana and then hwy 40 with as much of Route 66 as we can. We have no exact destination but possibly Hershey. Just everyday we go where we decide that day while keeping up with the ocean goal. Just an old mans dream!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Lenny we do intend on going thru Hickory NC to have lunch with my uncle and aunt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

You go Larry!!! Sounds like a dream come true to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Driving a Model A is a real pleasure. I have a 29 sedan and a 30 coupe and we just went on a tour with the local model A club but not near

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

That many miles. I wish I could go but I still have a few years to work..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Larry Reed: For what ever it is worth- a trip to Branson , Missouri, then on Hwy 60 to Mansfield, Missouri and see the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum.
That is if you are in the general area. As a teenager we would go by the Wilder Farm on the way to Mansfield and would pass the farm(Wilder) and not think a thing about it till the Little House program (TV) was on. My wife and I visited there in I think 1987 and ran into a personal friend from here in
Redding,Calif and he and his wife a some of the family was visiting the place. SMALL world, to say the least. Just a thought of a site to see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 12:57 pm:

"I am the Larry Reed that has the profile picture of me kissing a horse."

Ohhhh, THAT Larry Reed...

:-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

Looking forward to following along. This sort of trip is a bucket list item for me as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Local news interview. Mod bee.com/latest-news/article173427386.html This is a link to local news interview

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration