For all you nah sayers about Nigerian letters

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: For all you nah sayers about Nigerian letters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

I've screwed up again!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

That's peanuts. I recieved a email years ago telling me I was the only known surviving family member of the late Bill Gates.
I always wondered if Bill knew he was no longer with us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Bah. It would prolly explode in the bag as I ran away leaving me with red dye running down my legs... :-)
Good one Ross!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

I think everyone is missing the obvious, the evidence of him trying to give the money away are the thousands of emails to people stating that if they would just send them account information, fees and yada yada yada he would transfer it to them. The 27 billions is the amount he had scammed from those people over the 15 years. Just my perspective.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

He could have mailed it to me..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

Perhaps he was a T guy and that is just money he saved by not buying water pumps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 12:01 am:

That's funny, Michael, but did you ever thing that there might have been another William "Bill" Gates?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 07:05 am:

Richard,
I am so glad you are here, because I have to agree with you and probably would not figure it out myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 07:21 am:

Ummm, this is a meme...and they are almost always fake...this is one of the fake ones...in that it isn't 27 billion dollars...it's 100 million dollars taken in a drug bust. You cant see it very well from this picture, but those boxes on the left side are what they stow the money in.

Also Nigerian money the "Naira", is pretty much worthless compared to other world wide currencies...one naira is worth in American dollars 0.0028 cents (I think the bloody Peso is worth more than that). Which is why they try and scam you out of your money...because compared to them, even the poorest of families here are extremely rich compared to the anyone of one of them...just my 2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:38 am:

There ARE 2 "Bill" Gates in the Greater Seattle area !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 02:27 am:

One's a dummy ID to throw folks off. . . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 08:27 am:

The Nigerian Naira is worth about three times that of the South Korean Won. So it ain't all bad. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

DAvid D! You are back! How is the theater project?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

WARNING: THREAD DRIFT!
Wayne: going well, but still occupying almost ALL of my time. I get a day off today! Well, mostly, I'll still have to drive down to the workshop to check on some rodent traps. And I hope to plaster cast an ornamental detail today, if I can get the mold set up. I'll take the camera and take a few pics to post here.
Here's the new ceiling of the organ chamber going in;

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration