My first OCF: Day Two

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: My first OCF: Day Two
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 02:58 am:

My photo dump of Saturday pictures was pretty long, so I'll do a new one for the Sunday shots.

Riding with Ed and Sam.

1910 Maxwell AA

1910 Fuller touring

1910 Stanley

Mark Finley let me drive his 1914 touring. I only stalled it three times.

RV Anderson chats with a visitor.

Lots of brass.

1914 Row.

The Model AA bus kept busy.

2003 Model T #1.

There were a lot of bikes.

Time out for ice cream.

1909 EMF

5-lug wheels.

Vincent's rustic 1914.

A TT hauling a T beside Edison's office.

1909 Row: An Auto Bug and a couple of Fords.

1908 REO

1923 Ford

1921 Hudson Super Six

1924 or 1925?

Followed by Model A's.

A multi-year speedster.

More A's on parade...

...and more.

Camping lessons.

1901 Locomobile

Locomobile guts

The Silver Streak

A Model AA and a Chebby.

A Ford final ride.

A full hack.

What do we want?
The vote!
When do we want it?
Now!

That's pretty much it for stills. Editing the videos will take awhile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 07:05 am:

Wonderful captures, as usual, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 07:26 am:

Great shots Steve, always high quality photo's from you. I experienced about a 3 day withdrawal symptom after traveling back in time there...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Thank you for sharing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:04 am:

I should have known you'd be back there snapping pictures. Thanks for the shot of Sam and I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:51 am:

No doubt, hands down, "The Legend" and a true asset to the MTFCA community. A lot of us appreciate your enthusiasm, knowledge and input in this forum. I know I can speak for alotta people, "Thanks Steve for all you have done". YOU DA MAN..........right guys ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:09 am:

WOW!!! Great photos Steve,.....what a nice variety! I have to say, after all of the "negativity" earlier this year in regard to the OCF, I had just about crossed the OCF off of my "maybe someday..." list, but all of the great photos (especially yours Steve) have definitely changed my mind for sure! I'm starting to think that maybe all of the problems and turmoil this year actually did some good, as it looks to me like the OCF is maybe even better than ever! It's a very "long haul" from Seattle/Tacoma, but Lord will'n and my health holds, I'm gonna' get there some day. Thanks again Steve, and I for one (and I'm sure, many others) are anxiously awaiting to see the rest of your photos and the videos you mentioned; believe me,....we all appreciate your efforts,.....thanks again,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Steve,
Thanks for sharing such great photos. I almost felt like I was there. What a beautiful day it must have been.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:58 am:

John said it !!!
Thanks Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

I am enjoying these photos very much. Thanks for posting them.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Harold, in short, yes. Go. Apparently your "maybe even better than ever" comment is on the right track. A couple of folks who have been bringing cars for years told me that they enjoyed it more this time due to the lower number of cars. They found that it made driving less frantic and stressful so they could enjoy it more. The lack of traffic jams certainly didn't empty the streets. There were old cars driving around at all times, especially during the Saturday night light show. I hope I'm able to take a car next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 03:53 pm:

Thanks Steve

The Fella driving the hack is one heck of a nice guy, Dave Ferro from Albuquerque.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Thank you Steve. I wouldn't have been to enjoy this if it wasn't for your pictures!
Like other people, it's on my bucket list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Great pictures. Thanks for posting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:02 am:

Thanks again Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:14 am:

Thank you Steve, wish that there were more events like that out my way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 10:23 am:

The TT car carrier is really cool. Perhaps someone can post more info on a new thread. Is it original? Does anybody have early photos of flatbed TT tow trucks?

Thanks,
Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration