Hershey - Wednesday October 4th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hershey - Wednesday October 4th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:07 am:

Is Wednesday the 4th too early to attend the swap meet? Wednesday is best for me but I want to go when the majority of vendors are there.

Thanks...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Wednesday is a great day to shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:33 am:

Wednesday isn't too early. For me it's necessary. It takes me three days to cover the whole thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Tim,
I went last year on Wednesday. 1st time. It was
packed. Loved it. You will too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:45 am:

Wednesday is the best day. Everyone is open for business and all the treasures are just waiting to be found.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration