Coolant Leak

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Coolant Leak
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman Miller on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

I just noticed my 21 has a small antifreeze leak. It's coming through the side of the engine block. It's on the left side between #1 and #2 cylinder at the top in the cylindrical part of the casting. I applied JB weld to see if that works. Its more weeping than dripping but defiantly through the block. Anybody have this issue?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Cracked water jacket - quite common & very annoying !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

If your JB starts weeping again later after heating and contracting use some Permantex Ultra Black adhesive over the crack after you super clean it of any oil or grease. You'll have no more leaks there, Been there done that....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration