Brush coilbox (non T)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brush coilbox (non T)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Didn't quite fit on the "What have You Done To Your T" thread, but I've spent most of September on it anyway.

Built this for a goodfella in Illinois.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

It's beautiful RV. Worthy of mantle display next to one of Stans brass carbs ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Well, THAT'S rarified air for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

WOW!! Very Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

What a treat to see!
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian korth on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

nice coil box looks just like the brush box you restored for me. good chatting with you at ocf last weekend. brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Love it! Truly a work of art.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 01:15 am:

Beautiful!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

Beautiful work RV!
Amazing attention to detail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Like all of RV's work, a masterpiece in wood and varnish.

RV - Any chance you have a photo of the car that it goes on?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

Thank you for the kind comments; much appreciated. Mike, I don't have a photo, but since that's always one of the terms I require from my customers when they place the order ;<) I expect to get one soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, Bloomington, MN. on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Beautiful restoration. I have a '12 Brush that is close to this one, but it says mag, off, bat. Is this also a mag coil box and do you know the year of this coil box?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 09:27 am:

This box and coil is all new. It's going on an '09 I believe. The same box and coil is used on cars with a mag, but the more common switch is the same JB switch as used on the 1910 Model T. I just completed a run of the correct plates, shown below (less the key 'scutch).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, Bloomington, MN. on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Thanks R.V.
Very nice work.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration