FJ - Who offered me a Lemay Annex Tour ? I lost your contact information

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Who offered me a Lemay Annex Tour ? I lost your contact information
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Well,

I communicated with someone here on the forum about getting a look at the Lemay Annex Car Collection when I was in Tacoma Washington again.

If your offer still stands, I am going to be in Seattle on Monday dropping off a car.

Please send me a PM or you can call me at 260-804-6695.

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Mike,

Thank You for calling me the this morning - for picking me up in your Model T - for taking the time to show me The LeMay Family Collection At Marymount.

What you have done in establishing a Model T Education & Driving Program is simply amazing.

To think you get to be an integral part of what once was a private collection that you got to see once a year as a kid growing up .....

That has evolved into the finest volunteer run car museum in the states I have ever toured ....

This museum is a " must see " for anyone who has a motor vehicle interest.

I wish I would have had the privilege of meeting Mr. Lemay in person.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 11:58 pm:

Great Day Jim! Your welcome out here anytime!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration