Members in my area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Members in my area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Just wondering if anyone out there lives in the vicinity of Califon, New Jersey. I own a 1926 coupe and it's my first model T so I have no way of knowing what is normal for this car when it comes to performance. My car really struggles on hills in low gear and dies quickly even on slight grades in high gear. If someone lived really close by it would be great if someone with a lot more experience and knowledge could evaluate it for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:34 am:

If you don't get a response here, check the MTFCA and MTFCI websites for local clubs in New Jersey. That may lead to somebody who can help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Vincent:

I'm in Ocean County..... a bit of a ride from Califon, but I'm familiar with your section of the state.

I also have a '26, willing to help on the phone/e-mail/text .....

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:55 am:

North Jersey Tinker T's
c/o North Jersey Tinker Ts@gmail.com
10 Union Ave.
Bloomingale, NJ 07403

T-Bones Chapter
c/o Jim Dowgin
PO Box 257
Dayton, NJ 08810

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

MMMMmm 80+ miles one way. A bit of a hike for me. Like Bob said a call or e-mail is OK if you feel the need.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration